LED Lighting Retrofits
What’s in it for my company?
There is a perception that going green is costly. That may have been true at one time, but today going green can cut your monthly expenses, provide your business with lucrative Tax and Utility Company Credits and cushion your business against future rate increases. Future rate increases are going to happen. The credits will not last forever.
If you are waiting to switch to LED lighting for your business, waiting is not your friend. A switch to an LED Lighting Solution will save your business up to 80% on your lighting energy and maintenance expenses.
Lighting Automation offers the finest LED Retrofit Lighting and new LED Lighting Fixtures for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Our LED retrofit lights are backed by industry leading warranties and are UL approved to retrofit existing fixtures. All of our LED Lighting products are part of our Lighting Automation System,
LED Lighting provides significant verifiable energy savings and allows you to reduce your lighting maintenance for many years. This turnkey solution can operate in a cloud environment or on your own custom server for the operation of the Lighting Automation System. It is expandable to include adding a Wired / Wireless Camera System along with the capacity to report energy usage, lighting maintenance reporting, control additional lighting, HVAC, other buildings or parking lot lighting, add LUX sensors to work with daylight harvesting or Temperature sensors to monitor cooler and freezer conditions. We even offer a zero down payment lease purchase program which is a great way to conserve capital, allows you to pay with your savings, helping your bottom line profitability.
Why buy complete LED light fixtures when you can easily retrofit your existing High Pressure Sodium (HPS) or Metal Halide fixtures? This is a perfect solution to retrofit warehouse High Bay and Parking Lot Lighting. There are virtually no High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide lamps that we can’t retrofit with an LED Retrofit Kit and provide all of the Lighting Automation benefits.
Make your payments with your energy savings and protect your business from future utility rate increases. Save up to 80% on lighting expenses for High Bays, Wall Packs, Canopy Lights, Recessed Cans and Shoebox Lamp fixtures using HID or HPS with our LED Retrofit Solutions. Our products will save you money on utilities and on your overall lighting maintenance program.
From LED High Bays, Low Bays (Garage Fixtures), Street Lights, High Masts, Wall Packs, Wall Washers, Flood Lights and more, we have an LED Retrofit solution for your business!
This is still a difficult economy and a switch to LED Lighting will help your business control your lighting costs now and cushion your business against future rate increases.
LED Retrofit features.
- Replace outdated, inefficient lighting with our UL approved retrofit kits or replace with new LED fixtures for up to 80% combined energy and maintenance savings
- US Based Manufacturer
- All of our Lighting Automation products are part of a system so all components work seamlessly together.
- DLC (DesignLights Consortium®) listed, UL / ETL listed & ARRA compliant
- No mercury hazard or UV radiation
- *22+ years with 12 hours of daily use
- 100,000* hour lifetime
- 60% to 75% energy saving compared to a HPS or Metal Halide
Many of our products are DLC (DesignLights Consortium®) listed which qualifies those products for credits from most of the major power companies.
With the T12 Fluorescent lighting ban in effect and pressure on businesses with ever increasing utility costs, LED retrofits offer businesses a more cost effective solution by utilizing the existing fixture. This saves an average of 50 to 60% over the cost of replacing lighting with new fixtures. LED lighting does not utilize a ballast, starter or capacitor which contributes to additional energy and maintenance savings. LED Lighting is a cost effective solution to replace the T12 or T8 Fluorescent lighting affected by the recent government T12 fluorescent ban.
Once the DOE mandate becomes effective, it will become common practice to remove less efficient T12 systems; therefore, retrofitting T12 systems will be the customer’s only option for maintaining their old, inefficient lighting system. Energy Efficiency Fund incentive programs will likely not support commercial and industrial T12 system retrofits in the future.
Our Lighting Automation LED retrofits will allow retrofitting virtually any metal halide or high pressure sodium light from 100W to 1000W. These units are also DLC listed for generous credits from the power companies. LED retrofits are perfect for street lights, shoebox fixtures, parking garage canopies or wall packs. Businesses can see up to 80% energy and lighting maintenance savings when switching from HID lighting using an LED Retrofit solution.
What makes our LED Retrofit different?
- Cost effective LED Retrofit Lighting to convert existing fixtures to a more efficient lighting solution. Save up to 60% over the cost of new lighting fixtures and cut down on landfill.
- We offer 5 year manufacturer warranties on our products
- Power Company credits – Our DLC products qualify for credits which improves your ROI even more.
- Elimination of ballast, starter and capacitors to reduce energy use, maintenance and the associate costs
- Quick ROI’s – See positive cash flow in the first month with a lighting retrofit. In most cases your energy savings will be greater than the lease purchase payment even with zero down.
- Competitive lease purchase financing for our customers with good rates and terms and has tremendous tax advantages. Talk with your tax professional for details.
We have a good selection of LED lighting products available for both commercial and industrial applications. Contact us to see how much an LED Retrofit would save your business. Lighting Automation’s turnkey program is designed to make it easy to find the best lighting retrofit solution for your business that will help lower your business expenses and increase your bottom line. Call us today to discuss solutions to save money for your business. Take control of your lighting expenses.